Karen Burkhart Logo
Home PageBiographyMusicReflectionsEventsContact MePromo Kit

Reflections

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Song Coming Soon!

Tomorrow I go into the studio to record vocals on my newest song. Felix Weber has once again produced a beautiful track and it definitely has all the flavors of Nashville 2010. I feel so privileged to work with Felix. He's the total package--songwriter, producer, instrumentalist, technician, engineer. Oh, and I almost forgot his most valuable quality; he is a passionate follower of Jesus Christ. I believe having a spirit-filled man working on my songs breathes life and power into the music and it makes it all more authentic.

My new song is called "Finders Weepers". No, I didn't get it mixed up. It's a twist on the well known school yard chant. The song is based on the Scripture where Jesus says, "Whoever seeks to save (find) his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save (find) it." Like Jesus does so well, he takes conventional wisdom and turns it on its head.

I look forward to sharing the song with you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Input your comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger